Friday 17 February 2012

Zelda is the girl!

I found a website that had so many interesting shirt designs I just had to share it. One shirt in particular caught my attention because it's one of my all time favourite games and something I think we are all very familiar with. Zelda. And the shirt seems to have a lot to say for itself, Zelda is the girl.

The shirt itself is simplistic and keeps with the typography and design of the game. Focused more on the design of the first N64.

As for the website itself, if you are familiar with internet jokes, imagery and quotes you might find the other shirts pretty cool too.



Click here to see more!

1 comment:

  1. :O!!! When I was younger (that is when I started playing the NES version of The Legend of Zelda) I always thought Zelda was the character you play. I later found out that that character was Link... :P

    ReplyDelete