Monday 16 April 2012

www.freshfauxx.com



As I was searching the internet for more shirts to post (also to avoid designbyhumans because I rely on them too much) I found a link that brought me to FreshFauxx. It is a website belonging to a artist who designs shirts, a portfolio sight. But then on looking through and finding this shirt which I love, he is a competitor on designbyhumans. So much for trying to avoid that site.

Anyways... The shirt is amazing. That humming bird is actually embroidered onto the shirt. I also thought the mass of swirling colours below it were a nice touch as the bird is someone colourless in comparison. The swirling colours almost act like the wind, the motion that the little bird is making. Take a look at the website for more shirts by the artist, Herman Lee!

1 comment:

  1. That is a really cool shirt. I am interested by the shirt design portfolio site. There is probably some really unique design styles there. Maybe I'll check it out if I need a different perspective on graphic design.

    ReplyDelete